[accessbangla] Fw: Hiroshi Kawamura receives Daton M. Forman award and Lynn Leith receivesGrace Worts Staff Service Award

  • From: "vashkar vattacharya" <vashkar79@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessbangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 10:54:00 +0600

wonderful news, please read following email from  George Kerscher.
Dear Members and Friends,

I am delighted to announce two prestigious honors for wonderful people in
our DAISY family.

Today, DAISY Consortium President Hiroshi Kawamura Received the 2008 Dr.
Dayton M. Forman Award in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada, from CNIB.
The News item can be found at:
http://www.daisy.org/news/news.shtml#newsitem437

And the press release at:
http://www.daisy.org/news/attachments/DaytonFormanMemorialAward-PressRelease
-

In addition, our own Lynn Leith  received the
2008 Grace Worts Staff Service Award.  This is the highest award of the CNIB
for present or past employees.  The committee felt that Lynn was most
deserving as through her work she has had a profound impact on the lives of
blind and visually impaired persons, both in Canada and throughout the
world..

Congradulations Hiroshi and Lynn!

Best
George

George Kerscher, Secretary General

This mail has been sent to you because you are subscribed to
AccessBangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
List Moderator: Vashkar Vhattacharya  vashkar79@xxxxxxxxxxx
With the word unsubscribe in the subject field.
New members can join the list by sending mail to accessbangla-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word subscribe in the subject field.
Members can send mail to the list at accessbangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx