[accessbangla] 11th duskin leadership training in japan

  • From: "vashkar vattacharya" <vashkar79@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessbangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 12:19:05 +0600

Dear all,

Greetings from YPSA!

Today I am writing about duskin leadership training. Already 3 persons
completed this training and another person going to visit Japan next month from
Chittagong attend the  10 duskin leadership training. We x duskin trainees from
Bangladesh have proved how useful the training is. I would like to encourage
persons with disabilities to apply in 11th duskin training and attach few
information along the mail.

For more information. Please visit.

www.dinf.ne.jp

best regards,

vashkar,x duskin tranee,

August, 2008

GREETINGS

The 11th Duskin Leadership Training Program in Japan; a Program for Persons
with Disabilities in Asia and the Pacific

"Make Your Dream Come True"

Prayerfully,

It has been over a quarter century since our founding in 1981. The "Duskin
Study Abroad Leaders Program for the Disabled" was initiated in the year of the

United Nation's International Year of Disabled Persons, with the goal to assist
persons with disabilities to achieve full participation, without discrimination,

In the society.

The Foundation also launched its second program, "The Duskin Leadership
Training Program in Japan." During the past nine years, a total of 67 trainees
from

20 different nations in Asia and Pacific area had participated in the program.
We are pleased that the program has been well received, as is evident in

the enthusiastic responses from communities in these nations year after year.
At the same time, we are increasingly aware of the importance of our commitment

and our responsibility to ensure that this program continues to have its
long-term social impact on these nations.

We believe our mission for this program is to provide selected participants
with the training they need so that on their return to their home countries,

they can become leaders among persons with disabilities in their own
communities, by dedicating themselves to individuals and the communities. We
are proud

that many trainees who completed their program are now playing role of pioneers
in their countries.

We hope many young people who have disabilities and who also possess courage
and a belief in their ability to face and overcome tough difficulties and
challenges,

will apply to participate in our 11th Duskin Leadership Training Program in
Japan. The number of applicants for the 10th year was approximately 270 and

we expect that the number of applicants this year will exceed that of the last
year. While the selection process is rigorous, and the training program

even more so, we encourage all young people who are determined to accept new
challenges to apply for this extraordinary program.

We look forward to receiving your application and wish you success in your
endeavor.

With prayer

Executive Committee for the Duskin Leadership Training in Japan

The Duskin AINOWA Foundation