[accessbangla] Re: Fw: Access Bangladesh - ActionAid Award for Women Entrepreneurs with Disability

  • From: Mahbub Kabir <muktimahbub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessbangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 09:17:41 +0000

Inspirational indeed! All the best to the organisers and participants...
In solidarity!
mahbub

--
*Mahbub Kabir *
PhD Researcher

The reasonable man [sic.] adapts himself to the world, the unreasonable man
persists in  trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress
depends on the unreasonable man. (George Bernard Shaw)