[accessbangla] Fw: Access Bangladesh - ActionAid Award for Women Entrepreneurs with Disability

  • From: Vashkar bhattacharjee <vashkar79@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessbangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 13:53:07 +0600

for your information,
best, vashkar
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 1:18 PM
Subject: Access Bangladesh - ActionAid Award for Women Entrepreneurs with
Disability

      15.03.2012

      Dear all DRF partners in Bangladesh,

      Greetings from Access Bangladesh!

      Please see the attached advertisement titled “Access Bangladesh –
ActionAid Award – 2012 for Women Entrepreneurs with Disability in Bangladesh”.

      I would be very grateful if you please circulate the attached
advertisement among your network in Bangladesh. This will certainly help for
grassroots women entrepreneurs with disability.

      As the attached circular published in Bangla I am writing  for Paul that
to promote women entrepreneurship with disability in Bangladesh, a total of 3
successful women entrepreneurs will be honored in 2012 through award
celebration program in Dhaka where the first winner will receive a cheque for
BDT 50,000 (US $ 650) and other two will receive a cheque of BDT 20,000(US $
250) along with a crest and certificate. In addition winners will be recognized
by a publication highlighting their success. In the selection process there
will be two panels to select ultimate winners. The first panel will select 10
entrepreneurs from the applications and it is up to the final selection panel
to choose the final 3 winners.

      With regards,

      Albert