[access-uk] Re: zen stone and mains charger

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 16:17:18 +0100

Robin,

I'm wondering too . . . as I already have the right cable fitting and a
slightly funny looking adapter from Maplin which enables me to charge my Holux
GPSLIM 236 directly from a mains socket.  (It's worked perfectly this way for
ages.)

I'm wondering now if this will harm the Zen!  <Smiles>

Haven't dared to try yet as it's my husband's wedding anniversary present and
he can't put it down!

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx