[access-uk] Re: www.boots.com

  • From: "carol pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 14:23:38 +0100

George,

I either used the JAWS "Find" command for the edit field or may have read
the page down with the down arrow to see what was there as I didn't know the
Boots site.  In any event, once I'd pressed "Enter" on the word "Edit" I
typed immediately without moving my cursor.  Try it with JAWS loaded!
<SMILE>

--
Carol