[access-uk] wireless network onNTL

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 12:33:45 -0000

hi all, my ISP is ntl. i'm thinking of installing a wireless network here at
home. via the NTL site i notice they say they've teamed up with actiontec?
(never heard of them) and are offering the necessary kit for just under a
hundred quid. the link to the info is below, can someone in the know take a
look and let me know their opinion? is there better for lessa bout? i've no
idea myself. wireless networking isn't something i know much about! and some
of the info in the specifications section is double dutch to me! smile. i
use JFW6.2 if that is any help. the URL is:
http://www.ntlwireless.co.uk/security.htm
Kevin - co-owner/moderator of the blind gamers discussion list
contact me via email/msn:
kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx