[access-uk] Re: Automatic language translation program or tool

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 11:21:58 -0000

Hi again, Moti

On reading further about teh Google toolbar, I don't think that is what you
want.  Here's the description of this:

New! WordTranslator
Ever need to translate words on English web pages into another language?
Don't bother looking up words one by one - just hover your mouse cursor over
an
English word and Toolbar's WordTranslator will tell you what it means in
your own language. WordTranslator currently supports translation from
English
into Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Japanese, Korean, French,
Italian, German and Spanish.

However, Google does have a languages tools that can translate English into
other languages, including German.  There is a simple edit field that you
type/paste the German into, set teh languages and hit enter.  I don't know
how many words at a time it does though.  Here's the link:

http://www.google.co.uk/language_tools?hl=en

Barry H