[access-uk] Re: windows 7 list?

  • From: dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 08:12:02 +0000

Hi

I sent the suggested message two days ago and as yet have had no reply. Does anyone know the moderators contact details so I can e-mail them directly for guidance.

Thanks
Martin

Paul Benson recently said:-

Hello Martin and all,

Send an email with both the subject line and email message being blank, to:

blindwindows7-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 and reply to the request for subscription confirmation as directed.

You will need to have an account with Yahoo, which means getting past one of those wretched capchas, there should be an audio test, but it could prove to be too difficult. I eventually opted for the help option, received an email giving an appointment time to phone the given number, and the process was done over the phone. Yes, that means a phone call to USA, and the cost involved.

Paul Benson.

 From: dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 Sent On: 10/12/2012 16:12
 Sent To: c - Email Address: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Subject: [access-uk] windows 7 list?

 Hi folks

 Anyone know of a  windows 7 list for screen reader users?

 Thanks
 Martin

 è?æ¯zØ^­+-rX???í?è¦?çbj×¥Éú%­?"?
 b?I??[hiDzˤ­ê®zË_­ç¥?Ël¢¸,¹¸ÞrÛ§²æìr¸?x?í?+%?y¡ë'·
 +?Ø^?ǧu©?²Æ

zÚqǬ²é+z«?²×ëyéb²Û(®§v)í?ä®n7?¶X§zÜ©zéì¹»®&Þ?趫­+-r?¦jwl²ç!jËÚq«b¢y¨uç%?É(?Ø^?i?v&­z\?¢YhÂ)à­)ä?¨¥¶??që,ºJު笵úÞzX¬¶Ê+?Ë?ç-}ª¨®Ç§u©?²Æ
 zÚqǬ²é+z«?²×ëyéb²Û(®"¶ay+?ç-}ª