[access-uk] Re: FW: ** STOP PRESS ** New Price on Trekker Breeze GPS from HumanWare Europe

  • From: "Saqib" <Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 09:13:34 -0000

Hi. I use an app called Ariadne GPS and that's always bang on with information. It always tells me which road I'm on when I'm travelling on a bus and there aren't any delay issues with it. Blindsquare is another one that tells you about street crossings and points of interest. I didn't rate this app much to begin with but it's had at least 4 updates since the original release and it's a joy to use. It's also taxing on the battery as it uses its own TTS.

-----Original Message----- From: Jackie Cairns
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 11:45 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: FW: ** STOP PRESS ** New Price on Trekker Breeze GPS from HumanWare Europe

Hi Richard

Exactly my thought when I read the post.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns