[access-uk] Re: windows 7 64-bit and USB floppy drive problems

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 11:05:25 +0100

Hello George,

I think we may have included our mains hub when we passed on our desktop PC at
the end of last year.  My problem is with my HP laptop running Windows 7.  I
have tried all the USB ports and have the same problem with the floppy drive.
My USB hard drive works fine.  I will buy a mains hub and hope it solves the
problem.  I know it's an old format, but we have plenty of floppy disks and
they are useful to back up text and other document files.

Best wishes,

Clive pallett

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1