[access-uk] Re: Looking for a talking clock

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 14:36:08 +0200

Hi Carol

Ok thanks for that, I have just phoned cobalt, I got their
t10 talking clock, I am surprised the rnib doesn't sell
more, most of their clocks are quite expensive. I found one
I like the sound of but the alarm sounds are a history,
can't seem to find out what they are, it is the apple
talking clock. Ok thanks again.

Regards

Adrien