[access-uk] Re: which version of skype

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 01:07:08 +0100

Jillian, I'd stick with 3.8. V4 is usable OK but I found it to be a bit of a
pain. The sound quality could be better in V4 but I didn't notice that much of
a different if I'm being honest. In any case if you try V4 and don't like it
you can always revert to V3.8. Hint, with V4, I found if you change the view to
simplified or it could've been classic accessibility improve a little.

HTH,
Amro