[access-uk] Re: where is the outlook attached file stored?

  • From: David W Wood <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 18:23:34 +0000

George

thanks for this comment.

I have previously played around with revealing hidden files in previous
operating systems.

I have, however, briefed 'the boys' where to find you!!!!!!<G>!

David

In message <5C7EA308D397A045B5F1FD9AF0FA480340CCFD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
vision.co.uk>, George Bell <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

David W Wood