[access-uk] Re: where is the outlook attached file stored?

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 14:44:49 -0000

Hi David,

Rather a stab in the dark I know, but have you tried doing a search for all
.xls files? This is of course assuming you remember the name of the file
sent to you.

Another thing I can think of is it'll be in 'local settings\temp if you're
using XP, or Windows\temp if using 9x. However this is perhaps a little to
obvious I don't know.

Going from experience, Microsoft do tend to steer us in the 'My documents
direction, but only through saving an attachment manually.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews
E-mail: mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx