[access-uk] Re: vigor routers

  • From: "John Farley" <john_farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 00:29:40 +0100

Hello,

I have had a 2600 with no problems at all.

I now have a 2800 with wireless, VOIP and 4 port connection.

I have not found a problem in its accessibility and like the router very
much. OK, it is more expensive than others, but I believe it give better
protection and capability.

You may want to look on the Drayteck support site. Some people seem to think
they have issues, but I have found none.

I am on BT Total Digital and have, after some research, found out how to
enable the VOIP on it. This makes for much cheaper international phone
calls.

Regards, John

Contact on : (Home)
john_farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx