[access-uk] Re: view by descending date in my computer

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 08:20:56 +0100

Hi Graham,

Strangely enough, if you go to the view option, arrange by, and select last
modified again, it will reverse the order.  In other words, every time you
select the option that is already selected, it will be selected again, but
reversed.  If you don't see the effect of it immediately, press the F5 key
to refresh the list.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,