[access-uk] Re: verified by Visa and online purchases

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 15:29:24 -0000

Alexander - I'm not sure what the answer is to your question, but either the
verify by visa window will come up or it won't, so I guess you'll just go
with whatever comes up, by that I mean either verify by visa, or just the
usual secure pages to manually enter your card details. I don't think
there's anything to worry about, shopping online really is very safe,
especially when using established websites as you seem to be doing;
remember, visa is internationally received, and it is the choice of the
vendors if they want to opt in to the verify by, security.

Lots of us on these lists use all sorts of website to buy from, and I don't
hear too many complaints about dodgy dealing. You can always check out a
website in it's 'about us ' pages, or google it, or ask about it on here.

HTH -

Andy