[access-uk] Re: using m braille on the iphone

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 14:36:35 +0100

Woops! Sorry John. Thought you were referring to email and not text messages. OK, discard that response.

I don't send many texts and haven't had a problem so far with the few I've sent but I always tend to write using MBraille, then paste the text into the reply space and send off that way.

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "john gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: BJ Edwards <bjthequill@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, 20 October 2014 1.36 pm

Hi, what happens when' you type "$smswas and then the name of the recipient?

bj

Message composed on Granny Smith's typewriter.