[access-uk] Re: using m braille on the iphone

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 18:43:02 +0100

i wonder that ian good point there maybe i am wrong but when using the braille
input say from an actual message i hate it when the dots are different. in
mbraille i can put dot one at the top left dot three bottom left dot four top
right and dot six bottom right. maybe a new update to the m braille will fix it
but yes it does make one wonder. thanks there.