[access-uk] Re: users group please

  • From: Hazel Darvell <witch.hazel66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 10:50:25 +0000

Cheers I will give it a go later.
Hazel
On 30/12/2013 09:52, Mike wrote:
try:

nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mike.
At 09:38 30/12/2013, you wrote:
Hi to all
Is there anyone out there who knows if there is a users group for N V D A ? After using Jaws for some time now I am totally fed up with the erratic cursor so have for the last few weeks have used N V D A and couldn't be more pleased with it's performance. It has allowed me to do things without pulling my hair out trying to control the pesty cursor so won't be paying out any more money to that company but would rather donate to the folks who put so much more effort into making a stable screen reader for us.
Thanks in advance
Hazel