[access-uk] Re: users group please

  • From: Hazel Darvell <witch.hazel66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 11:53:31 +0000

Many thanks
Hazel
On 30/12/2013 11:00, Vincent Thacker wrote:
Hazel,

The maling list subscription address is

nvda-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Type subscribe as the subject line.

The official resources for NVDA are based at

http://www.nvaccess.org

Vince.

    Message Received: Dec 30 2013, 09:38 AM
    From: "Hazel Darvell"
    To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [access-uk] users group please

    Hi to all
    Is there anyone out there who knows if there is a users group for
    N V D A ?
    After using Jaws for some time now I am totally fed up with the
    erratic
    cursor so have for the last few weeks have used N V D A and
    couldn't be
    more pleased with it's performance.
    It has allowed me to do things without pulling my hair out trying to
    control the pesty cursor so won't be paying out any more money to
    that
    company but would rather donate to the folks who put so much more
    effort
    into making a stable screen reader for us.
    Thanks in advance
    Hazel