[access-uk] Re: urgent: need a reliable talks dealer to get back to me this morning, suggestions anyone?

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 12:56:50 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Mobeen Iqbal
Sent: 05 February 2015 08:28
To: BCAB Discussion List
Subject: [access-uk] urgent: need a reliable talks dealer to get back to me
this morning, suggestions anyone?

Hello Everyone.

Please forgive the cross posting, but i need to get hold of a talks
dealer urgently. i need a phone registered with an imei to imei transfer
as soon as possible, preferably before mid day today. i've already
contacted comproom and i was informed that the license transfer
couldn't be done yesterday the same day as requested because noone was
there who could generate me a serial, and that there was a possibility
it could be done today but no definite confirmation. nothing against you
steve. then i contacted talknav, they were shut so i tried placing an
order online only to be met with a turse message that the request for my
order had been received from an invalid IP address. then i contacted
sindi systems and they also were unavailable. arg! all i want is a talks
serial number! i'm  not saying things should be done instantly, but
same/next day would be nice! the talknav system was always very reliable
and they were who i'd go to, but it seems no longer so. i will try
ringing them again today, but i found it a little surprising that they
were shut at 4 PM yesterday with no indication on their website when
their opening times were. anyone have any ideas?

all the best,

Mo.