[access-uk] Re: two new products from nebula electronics

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 14:16:56 -0000

Hi Tracey,

Where have you been in life?  <Smile>.  Sky Plus allows you to record =
two
things and watch a third, so it's been here for ages.  It is good though
that this Network Attached Storage device is being released, because you
won't even need a PC switched on in the house to record.

All the best
--
Computer Room Services: =20
the long cane for blind computer users.