[access-uk] tvonics again

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 20:03:40 +0000

Hi all
Wonder if anyone can help
On Friday evening our telly would not speak.
after tuning a piano for a chap on Saturday he dropped me home and reset our telly for us.

Apparently it needed retuning.
again this evening the same thing has happened I think.

I did look at the manual and it says
try

menu down o.k
down down o.k
down down down right
nothing happens after doing this.
so if it is asking to be retuned again does this means the box is about to give up the ghost.?
any help much apriciated.
thanks.