[access-uk] Re: tvONICS help

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 08:01:15 +0000

Hello Jeff.

Yes, i'm still servicing them. Please contact me off list and i'll be more than happy to service your box for you as long as you can cover the cost of any parts that may be required.

mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx

all the best,

Mo.

On 27/03/2015 07:49, jeff wrote:
Hi my tvonics HD 500 tells me I need to reformat the hard disc and the text to
speech has died.
Is anybody still servicing this product?
I bought mine from the RNIB before the company went bankrupt but can't find
anything on the RNIB website.
Jeff