[access-uk] Re: tvONICS help

  • From: Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 07:51:08 +0000

I heard you can't get it from them any more. How sad particularly since this is the only accessible Freeview+ HD box.

On 27/03/2015 07:49, jeff wrote:
Hi my tvonics HD 500 tells me I need to reformat the hard disc and the text to
speech has died.
Is anybody still servicing this product?
I bought mine from the RNIB before the company went bankrupt but can't find
anything on the RNIB website.
Jeff