[access-uk] Re: thunderbird and links.

  • From: Amro Bilal <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 11:00:18 +0100

Hi, open options (alt T O), arrow down to Privacy, tab once to "Allow remote content in messages" checkbox and check it, OK your changes and your done.

On 25/06/2016 5:11 AM, billy inglis wrote:

hi guys, Using thunderbird on windows10 with jaws17. When I get a message with a link in. It is not showing as a link as such. I want to be able to click on the file as a link and download it, instead of copying and pasting into a run box on the desktop. Can you advise please?,

--
Kind regards,
Amro Bilal