[access-uk] Re: the over drive program re searching

  • From: Jackie Brown <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 18:52:27 +0000

Hi John

I normally type in author's first name, then author's surname. If it doesn't
work, you normally get an error message, but if there are books by the author
you have put in, bring up a list of links and keep pressing o for options for
titles by that writer.

I hope this helps, but come back to the list if you still don't get anywhere.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown