[access-uk] Re: the over drive program re searching

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 10:28:23 -0000

Hi Saqib

Personally I couldn’t afford to pay for the amount of books I read using
Audible and Kindle alone. For this reason, I put up with OverDrive’s
shortcomings to download titles if they are available, and use Talking Book CDs
as well since both services are now free. This means we use our Audible plan
to read books that aren’t on the other services, or new titles we don’t want to
wait years to read. I agree completely that the OverDrive website and format
quality of titles isn’t great, but I love having the ability to choose a title
when I want it.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown

Emails: <mailto:thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx