[access-uk] Re: the Maestro

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:20:52 -0000

Hi, I am sorry if I came across as too harsh in my previous message, that was not my intention at all, I just think some people, and I'm not talking about your self here, just in general, take things for granted and constantly complain even about minor irelevant things. I take your point about companies promissing things and then not coming up with the goods in ages. As I said in one of my prveious messages, I don't know much about PDA products, so for all I know you have reasons to complain or to be unhappy about the way certain product manufacturors/companies treate you as a customer, or keep you wating about something that should have, according to them, be available llong time ago. That is what I like about the talks crue, because they do keep us informed, maybe not as often as some people think they should, but they do keep us informed about the product development and if they come to any problems of trying to implement what they're trying to achieve.
Vanja
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: vanja121
Skype: vanja121