[access-uk] Re: the Maestro

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 15:31:33 -0000

The talks development team are working all the time and web access should be present in version 2 coming out the end of jan/beginning of feb, you're on talks list and if you've been following it you should have known this. If you rthink it's easy, make a mobile speach program your self.
Vanja
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: vanja121
Skype: vanja121