[access-uk] Re: talking multimeters

  • From: "Terry" <terrycooper94@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 16:24:57 +0100

Hi

I would definitely buy one as well, but didn't Andrew say they don't ship to
the UK?

Do any of you two know anyone who lives in the states?  We could
individually order the meters, have them posted to the USA contact, (already
paid for) and ask them to post them over.  We would obviously have to find a
way of covering the postage as well.  PayPal?

Any other suggestions welcome.

terry

  _____