[access-uk] Re: talking multimeters

  • From: "Andrew Shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 09:48:05 +0100

Hi Alan,  These malty meters  are available  but only  from Canada  or America
 the main  problem is finding someone  over there that will send  to the UK.
I've told Andrew   to try  looking  for the supplier  from Canada  they  seem
to be  the most likely  ones to post to the UK.   The only  other way is if you
have a friend that  is a  amateur  radio  person who lives  in the USA Or
Canada  that would buy it for you and ship it  to the uk.  Hope you  have luck
in getting one of these, I've had one now for the last  four years and find it
a great  help.