[access-uk] Re: subscription details required for the goldwave list please

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 19:17:19 +0100

Alex,

I'm not sure if this is right, but try

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/goldwave4theblind/subscribe

Hope it works.  It's something like that.

You can already read the manual if you have the demo, by the way. It's very good. Read about setting markers. You might like to look also at trimming ends.

I can help you to do this off list if you need.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>