[access-uk] Re: subscription details required for the goldwave list please

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 13:06:10 +0100

Hi Roger,

I have sent a reply to the message you sent me via the goldwave list, however, encase you see this message first, I would like to thank you again for your prompt action regarding my request to join the list and also your quick reply to me regarding my point about the subscription address.

Alexander Shannon