[access-uk] Re: strange sending e-mail problem.

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 14:43:08 -0000

Hi Simon,

I don't profess to be as knowledgeable as some members of
this list when it comes to your current problem. However, if
I understand your problem correctly, I think the solution
has to do with the servers used for incoming and outgoing
e-mails.

Have you tried changing the outgoing server to that of your
phone provider?  I ask this as I've seen messages on other
lists which suggest that taking such action may solve the
problem you're experiencing.  I'm sure that if I'm
incorrect, other members of this list will point you in the
direction of a solution.

Alexander Shannon