[access-uk] Re: startup

  • From: "Darren Brewer" <darren.m.brewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 10:41:35 -0000

I have customised all my program folders into logical  groups to make my
programs neater and easier to find.  But it's a bit more a pain in XP than it
was in 98 because of the multiple users accounts. To edit the program menu
using jaws and move folders or shortcuts around you should go to start ..
programs then using the applications key choose explorer. This takes you to the
programs folder in explorer. From here you can cursor down to find start menu.
You then need to find the shortcut you want to move or create one. It is easy
to then move or create the shortcut in the startup folder. Depending upon how
many accounts you have setup there will be one group for all users and one for
yourself and any other users.  The shortcut you want to move might be located
in the all users sub folder so it will may take a little searching around.

Darren - The Brummy Woodworker