[access-uk] Re: spam

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 16:02:19 +0100

Hi, and what about Googlemail? I hardly have spam, and any spam I do get will go to Googlemail's spam folder and very rarely to my inbox. The reverse is true, but it's easy to tell Googlemail that the message(s) are not spam and therefore should go straight to my inbox in the future. Hope that helps. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>