[access-uk] Re: spam

  • From: " M Ingleton" <mingleton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 21:24:07 +0100

Hi Derek
If BT is filtering out spam are you still getting mail from any yahoogroups
lists
I ask because onetel have just introduced spam measures and changed us over
to .com email addresses since the changes we are getting nothing from yahoo
lists and can't subscribe
Did you have sinilar problems with BT
Margarita