[access-uk] sort of off topic guide dogs and butlins

  • From: Williams Family <welivehere7@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 10:22:51 +0100

Hi
I know this is not strictly access technology but has any guide dog owner tried
booking with a butlins resort? Their website states that although pets are not
allowed, guided dogs and dog s for the deaf are providing your produce a
registration document prior to making a booking. other than your guide dog ID
card, there are no registration documents. I've tried explaining this to
butlins, but i'm not sure they understand that they are asking for  something
that doesn't exist. Has anyone else had this sort of problem with butlins or
any other establishment?
Brian