[access-uk] Re: smart vision mobile phone from Sight and Sound

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 17:06:41 +0100

Hi Jackie,

Thanks for that very clear post.  Just to say if anyone wants to know more
about Telorion, which as far as blindness phones go is my favourite so far,
please do feel free to contact me.  Please also see my previous message
about SmartVision which I have never seen before but a quick Googly found it
for me.

All the best

Steve
--