[access-uk] Re: silent call barring

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 17:19:52 +0100

Hello George,  I tried phoning the number and all you get is  a recorded
message asking you to enter the phone number that you want the silent call
bar applied to and that is it nothing else what so ever.
Regards

Andrew Shipp

Located Northamptonshire

Home phone 01604-517007,

Mobile )07773457805,

Email andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am also the Manager and Moderator of blind-gardening.

All Messages are checked before sending by Norton anti Virus.