[access-uk] Re: silent call barring

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 21:02:17 +0100

Andrew.  I take it that call silencing is the same as anonymous call
barring?

I have this on my landline and would not be without it, even though I pay.
(Don't see why I should pay repeatedly, aftrer being billed for the setup,
but that's BT for you.)  One thing though, calls from abroad are displayed
as 'out of area', which you might hear if you have Caller ID and a talking
ID device.

No offence taken at your remarks on the Tesco subject.  It is a contentious
area.

RAy.

barringgwinfo@xxxxxxxxxxx