[access-uk] sd adaptor.

  • From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <hotscot72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 16:44:58 -0000

hi guys, My friend wants to be able to use micro sd cards on her ptx1 audio player from RNIB.

Is there such a thing as   a microSD to SD Adapter (for SD?.
I know the ptx1 can use sd cards but not micro sd cards, so is there such adaptors on sale to allow micro cards to be used on the ptx1?.
If so where is the best place to purchase such adaptors?,

Billy