[access-uk] Re: safe mode and narrator

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 09:05:07 -0000

Hi all, many thanks for trying to help, we have found out that there is a corrupted system file that is coursing the computer not to boot up.

Regards
Andy Shipp & Trafford my new best friend.
Located Northampton  Northamptonshire UK.
HamRadio Callsign M0CEG
Echolink 220334
Contact Details
Mobile 07983 598287