[access-uk] Re: 2 gig Zen

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 09:16:48 -0000

Andy - the zen stone plus which comes in 2 or 4 gig versions has a screen so
isn't completely accessible, however the stone which is available in 1 or 2 gig
is perfect.
Just make sure you get the stone not the stone plus.

Adrian Higginbotham
Project manager: Learning services
Becta
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.
Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ