[access-uk] Re: require your help regarding assignment

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 11:20:48 -0000

Like people have already said, you can look in Google Schollar or any of the legal databases such as LexisNexis or Westlaw UK provided you have access to these sites via your college or library. You need to input key words in to your search to come up with what you require.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "austin pinto" <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx> To: "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "accessindia" <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Voice Vision." <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 1:59 PM
Subject: [access-uk] require your help regarding assignment

hi all.
I am doing a assignment on writes of the disibled children so i must
put 3 case studies in which i require court cases of thoes children
who whare not given entrence to a school/ education cource and how
they got success
if any1 has or knows any such case studies please send and help me

--
austin pinto
email austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx

join me on google +