[access-uk] Re: removing programs from startup?

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 10:28:41 -0000

Simon,
Some programs load at start up from the registry in addition to those listed in
Start up in the
programs menu.
I think that if you try Start Up Manager as suggested by Peter, you will
understand this
better.  You can uncheck items listed and re-instate them if you find that you
do really need
the program in question.

Douglas

--