[access-uk] Re: reducing the number of columns in outlook

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins06@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 11:31:26 +0100

Hi Peter

Yes, it's very easy to mess things up! I have managed to
sort out the columns by moving up the ones I want and down
the ones I don't want, trial and error! It worked ok for my
imap account but was a bit more tricky for my pop account as
they had separate in boxes. I also adjusted the column
widths, this worked ok. Outlook is very complex.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx